Senior Business Consultant- Provider DomainPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Exposure to the Provider Domain knowledge for Contracting, Credentialing and Network assignments
- Work with multiple business unit leads gather detailed business requirements,
- Oversees the analysis, planning, design and development being performed by project team to support accurate maintenance of support systems for business areas.
- Influences change or enhancements to business processes, policies and system infrastructure to improve informationquality, availability and access.
- Develops and participates in presentation and consultation to existing and prospective customers, business partners and internal business areas on information services, capabilities and performance results.
- Negotiates resources in peer organizations to meet high priority department objectives.
- Proactively evaluates project activities, builds contingency plans, executes corrective action, and monitors issue resolution to mitigate risks such as scope and/or budget variances
- Manages budget, plans and expenses
- Salesforce Experience a Plus – Admin/Configuration level experience
- Identify and execute Salesforce configuration updates, data loads, coordinate and conduct user acceptance
- Assist in UAT testing and implement new releases
- Manage Salesforce.com security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules and other setup configurationoptions of Salesforce.com.
- Create and maintain standard reports in Salesforce.com to meet operational requirements including maintaining a set of reports to satisfy business user needs.
- Conduct Salesforce functionality demos to Business team Works with advisers from key functional areas to understand potential project impact on the organization, align project work, and execute activities accordingly, Presents to internal/external customers, constituents and business partners, strong business as well as systems knowledge and can perform reasonability checks.
- 7+ years experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce administrator experience
- Must understand and be able to implement Salesforce.com configuration changes.
- Solid understanding of integration and data flow.
- Working knowledge of Agile project management and Scrum process.
- Ability to gather, organize and simplify business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated superior business process and project management
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations.
- Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity.
- Masters degree preferred, but not required. College degree.
- Appropriate licensure or certification by discipline preferred.
EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">As a Salesforce
Business Configuration Project lead, you will be part of a multi year program
to transform the way business team interacts with and manages provider data. In
addition to being an enabler for the business team to perform their day to day
work, you will also contribute significantly helping business team visualize
future state process flows to effectively manage business operations. Required Skills: Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Service - Working Across Boundaries, Technology - Leveraging Technology Desired Skills: General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, Service - Creating a Differentiated Service Experience, Technology - Developing Software Solutions Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.