Senior Advisor, Cloud Penetration Testing - 70301BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Co-ordinate and execute system/network level sophisticated ethical hacking exercises (in coordination with Global Security).
- Craft and develop scripts, frameworks and tools required for facilitating and executing complex security probes.
- Work off-hours (nights, weekends etc.) as deemed vital for the successful execution of assessment exercises.
- Identify network and system vulnerabilities in the infrastructure environment and provide recommended countermeasures or mitigating controls to reduce risk to an acceptable and manageable level
- 8 years’ experience in information technology, information security and compliance that includes a combination of technical and project leadership responsibilities.
- 4 years of demonstrated ability in cloud and software-defined infrastructure technologies including IaaS, PaaS, and software-as-a-service and deep familiarity with cloud security techniques.
- Solid grasp of network (LAN & WAN) environments and detailed understanding of layer 3 and layer 4 specifications, including IP, TCP, TCP/IP routing protocols and management of ACLs.
- Prior experience with reverse engineering, malware analysis and forensic tools will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.