Sales Support, Training ManagerPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Identify and assess organizational and departmental employee development needs and requirements.
- Design, develop and implement a wide range of employee development programs and activities.
- Measure, analyze, and communicate learning and development trends, themes, strengths, and opportunities.
- Identify and train in-house trainers to sustain established training programs.
- Conduct classroom, team and one-on-one training for employees.
- Identify and utilize other learning technologies to develop and deliver engaging training experiences.
- Design project plans, change management plans, training and communications for learning and development initiatives.
- Initiate and drive continuous process improvement to optimize business performance by participating on or leading assigned project team.
- Develop and maintain formalized mentor program for department.
- Oversee management of department website and learning resources.
- Foster a culture to retain and develop high-performing talent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7-9 years professional training experience in a corporate training or related function
- Must be able to manage deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and team building skills
- Maintain expert level business and technical knowledge with respect to training and education of healthcare professionals
- Strong technical skills in current eLearning, audio and graphic tools
- Proven track record in performance consulting and influencing learning strategies in a matrix business environment
- Superior knowledge and application of performance-based instruction design methodologies, adult learning principles and educational media
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Excel
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.