Sales Enablement Strategic DirPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
This position is dedicated to and responsible for the strategic content development and asset delivery that comprise the Aetna Commercial Businesses Value Story. The value story is critical to maintaining and strengthening Aetnas position as a market leader and this individual will ensure we continue to be well-positioned as a market leader in transforming health care.
- Apply critical and strategic thinking to ensure the overall strength of our value story
- Gain and maintain a clear understanding of the market needs through research and communication with internal stakeholders.
- Lead the development of concise and consistent value story messages across all of Aetnas Commercial Businesses
- Identify and execute on opportunities to strengthen Aetnas market position and the value story through data, competitive intelligence, and program/product delivery messages.
- Work with key creative team members to drive the creation of value story assets.
- Lead ongoing refresh and updates to the value story content, as needed.
- Deliver the value story and updates to senior leaders and internal constituents, as necessary.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for new methods to deliver the value story to external audiences.
- Ability to influence peers and key stakeholders without a direct reporting relationship.
10+ years of progressive experience in marketing or a related field.
Experience working with or managing cross functional/matrix teams.
Ability to set strategies and monitor progress.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Leadership/Lead significant enterprise-wide initiative/1-3 Years
Functional - Communications/Communication Development - Executive level presentations/4-6 Years
Part time telework will be considered after a certain period of employment and training in the office.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
The Aetna Sales Enablement team is a fast-paced and exciting environment for an individual who is self-motivated and seeks a meaningful, high profile role within the organization. As the primary resource for the existing and new business value story messages, this role is equally challenging and rewarding.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
58067Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.