RPA Process Lead - 66776BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Proficient with RPA Tools like Automation Anywhere, AssistEdge, UIPath, Blue Prism etc.
- Experienced with Lean methodologies and process re-engineering concepts
- Experienced with SDLC, Project management, Centralized Intake process management etc.
- Passionate about the application of Automation tools to reduce manual process across business and IT processes.
- Proficient in capturing As-Is and To-Be process
- Resourceful, able to drive towards results in a complex large corporate environment
- Is enthusiastic about sharing RPA knowledge and collaborating with other teams
- An enthusiastic self-starter and team player
- An excellent analytical and problem-solver with can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent
- 4+ years of software engineering processes and software development life cycles
- At least 2-4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting/coding), relational database and application development
- Background in RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, AssistEdge, UIPath, BluePrism etc.
- Must be proficient with business process optimization concepts
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, implementation, business and technical requirements, system testing, UAT etc.
- Expertise in managing centralized Intake and prioritization process
- Expert level of experience building, deploying and scaling RPA adoption
- Strong problem-solving skills and capability to understand and support direction for automation tools
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes
- Strong teamwork and team leadership skills
- Project Management
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.