QA Automation Engineer - SrPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Work with Data Scientists and Engineers to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automated testing.
- Identify and analyze suitable opportunities for test automation
- Utilize efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
- Support DevOps implementations. Implement end-to-end automation
- Support tool research, analysis and selection. Support automation assessments
- Implement automation frameworks and approaches
- Support development of automation at all layers of the application stack
- Support Testing and quality activities within Agile delivery
- Design, develop and execute test automation frameworks and test automation suites
- Evaluate and maintain existing manual and automated test cases & procedures
- Perform load and stress tests using enterprise level test automation tools
- Interpret test results and prepare comprehensive test reports
- Act as key point of contact for other test engineers with automation needs
- Manage and maintain physical, virtualized and simulated test environments
- Identify and resolve issues that arise when integrating the application software with other software components
- Assist in reviewing and determining amount of code coverage of unit tests
- Analyzes current information technology environments to identify and assess critical capabilities and recommend QA solutions.
- Representing QA lead at technical meetings as needed
- 7+ years experience in software quality assurance.
- 5+ years writing SQL queries and understanding logic of existing queries
- 5+ year with languages used for data engineering (Java, Python, Scala, R, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience working on Hadoop infrastructure using Linux via CLI and Shell Scripting
- 3+ years of QA automation experience using Unit Test frameworks, CI/CD pipelines, Code Quality tools, etc.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.