Proposal Content Manager (67797BR)Primary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with business SMEs across the Medicare Advantage and Part D businesses to develop compelling database content for new strategies, product and services and processes to position Aetna for success.
- Monitor MA and Part D business for ongoing changes and frame new content in response to changing business needs and flows including Medicare Next Gen Platform. Collaborate with SMEs to develop viable compelling business content to best position Aetna for success.
- Research and track internal data and business results using internal tracking tools.
- Prospectively review RFP activity to identify and track trends and gap analysis. Develop strategic approaches to close potential gaps can create more effective positioning of our Medicare business.
- Assist MA Sales and Sales Support teams in crafting customized responses to the most complex proposal questionnaires using the proposal database, proposal quotation strategy and customer priorities.
- Track projects, content updates and status reports on ongoing basis.
- 5-7 years proposal or project management experience Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience and/or strong understanding of Medicare and Medicare Advantage a plus.
- Exceptional written communication skills a must
- Exceptional organizational skills a must
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.