Project ManagerPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
62730Fundamental Components: Provides input on business plan to achieve business goals. Proactively leads assigned project by creating project timeline, identifying key milestones and additional resources needed to successfully complete the work. Assists with the management of internal relationships, processes and performance drivers (in some cases relationships may be external).
- Responsible for the budget and/or financial implications of the project.
- Identifies issues that may stall project and works with manager to address them.
- Tracks progress and communicates project status on a regular basis to all impacted parties.
- Builds communication plan for implementation to ensure all impacted parties (up stream/down stream) are informed of next steps for completion.
- Acts as an advocate for change may require influencing others to see the value in project.
- Group facilitation/presentation influencing various internal partners (these may be cross-functional/segment) may also include external parties.
- Solicit and evaluate internal and external customer feedback to enhance continuous quality improvement.
- Identify gaps and recommend enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
- Develops recommendations based on complex data and root cause analysis.
- May serve as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Proven track record meeting project dates
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Procurement experience highly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, internal and external partners
- Ability to work collaboratively within work teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.