Program Business AnalystPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- 10+ years experience in business analysis and product research
- Cultivates relationships with internal and external constituencies.
- Manages significant product initiatives. Strong project management skills, strong technical knowledge of products and systems.
- Leverages in-depth knowledge and understanding of products across functions and market segments in directing the development and implementation of new product initiatives, including product enhancements
- Directs, evaluates and provides requirements/specifications for use of appropriate business processes and systems to support product initiatives
- Conducts interviews, fact-finding, and independent research to design creative, progressive solutions for business problems.
- Develops Product Overviews, FAQs, Tool Glossaries, system training material, and system user documentation to support implementation activities.
- Seeks and maintains comprehensive understanding of internal and external environmental influences and competitive pressures to develop and enhance product portfolio Consults/ drives effective product offerings to customers to meet organizational goals
- Directs the development of training materials for internal audiences related to new product roll-out.
- Supports product and engineering teams as subject matter expert.
- Selects and builds strong teams through formal training, diverse assignments, coaching, mentoring and other development techniques
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.