Production Manager - MarketingPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Communications is committed to effectively articulating the value Aetna provides to customers, members, providers, the general public and our own employees. Our trademark is clear, compelling, timely and relevant strategic communications that protect, build and broaden Aetna’s reputation as a thought leader and industry pioneer.
Create and execute strategic communication programs. Sets priorities for or with project teams, including developing and delivering communication plans, supporting necessary work and measuring results.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements:
• Understand and support the Aetna brand.
• Understand how communications solutions will support Aetna’s ability to succeed.
• Proactively and consistently make connections to the larger enterprise context.
• Commitment to measuring effectiveness, actively reviewing results and willingly making adjustments to improve effectiveness.
• Develop communication strategies using best practices, innovative ideas and audience insight.
• Integrate strategies, and connect the dots between messages, timing and activities being carried out by other communication professionals.
• Execute communication plans.
• Identify and resolve communication needs for complex technical, operational or organizational problems.
• Sets priorities for or with project teams, including developing and delivering communication plans and supporting necessary work.
• Align separate communication efforts with overall Aetna communications messages and goals.
• Measure progress and results, adjust as needed to achieve necessary outcome.
• Ensure that all communications are error-free, accurate, appropriately approved and consistent with Aetna’s core values.
• Exhibits the following Employee Behaviors Performance Measures
• Experience developing and executing successful communication programs at the enterprise level or for major business organizations.
• Experience in writing and editing all kinds of communication on short notice and as part of long-term initiatives.
• Track record of proactively identifying and pursuing relevant opportunities that resulted in increased audience awareness and understanding of the core message(s).
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships, integrate strategies, and connect the dots between messages, timing and activities under other leaders’ influence.
Education and Certification Requirements:
College Degree required.
Additional Job Information:
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.