Product Owner - SAfePrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Length of project may run multiple years in duration.
68365Fundamental Components: • Develops and implements strategic business plan to achieve business goals.
• Proactively leads a program and/or most complex projects by setting strategic direction.
• Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
• Collaborates and partners with other functional managers, other business areas across/within segments or other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
• Consults with constituents (these may be internal and/or external) to scope/define project.
• Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
• Participates in the financial analysis for complex projects or supports this work as it relates to program management.
• Collaboratively works across multiple functions and /or segments to obtain agreement from all impacted parties (e.g., up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and/or segments.
• Responsible for development and implementation of new ideas that supports work/team.
• Cross function/segment group facilitation/presentation.
• Leads all project and/or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications.
• Responsible for resource utilization within and across work teams.
• Responsible for the financial implications of projects and/or program budgets.
• Assists others to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact program and/or project plan.
• Exhibits Bus Project Program Manager Behaviors Background Experience: The desired candidate will have solid proven experience as a product owner in a SAFE Agile environment. Claim, Clinical, Provider and Pricing knowledge is preferred and excellent written and oral communication skills are required. The role may also require process mapping and discovery activities in order to understand the business workflow and concerns. Additional Job Information:
- Preparation and participation in release planning
- Own the team backlog
- Contribute to program vision and roadmap
- Key stakeholder in story definition assisting the team with clarification, estimates, story sequencing and team objectives for program increments
- Sprint execution including Backlog Refinement and Iteration Planning.
- Manage communications and relationships with diverse stakeholders, ranging from Product Managers, Project Managers, developers, designers, QA engineers, architects, requirements analysts, customer satisfaction staff
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.