Product Marketing Manager (Medicaid – Northeast Region) - 52688BRPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, CT-Norwalk, DC-Washington, DE-Wimington, MA-Burlington, MA-Wellesley, MD-Baltimore, NJ-Parsippany, NY-New York, PA-Philadelphia Apply
Skilled marketing professional to lead strategic marketing alignment with key business partners in the Aetna Better Health Medicaid business.
Strategic marketing professional needed to develop product marketing strategy for Aetna Better Health’s Medicaid line of business.Develop product positioning and messaging, conduct competitor analysis, market research to inform strategic positioning of the Medicaid product in the marketplace.
- Advises and evaluates impact on strategic marketing communication planning objectives and strategies.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our existing and new expanding products in the market and competitor intelligence – work with Enterprise Intelligence to understand our customers, and their concerns as well as competitive landscape
- Proactive in advising multiple communications strategies for business area(s) by applying advanced principles, theories and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
- Consults with customer(s), including Senior Management, on marketing/ communications initiatives critical to success which requires considerable working knowledge of the business.
- Projects or forecasts future internal or external needs, which involves latitude for decision-making and priority setting.
- Is assigned long-range projects and reviewed through achievement of objectives according to pre-defined goals. Develops communications strategies and sets direction and tone on communications projects.
- Clear understanding of basic marketing principles Basic understanding of media strategy and buying, creative and media brief completion and creative execution.
- Requires advanced knowledge and specialized expertise in at least one communication discipline and experience in one of several sub-disciplines (may include media/public relations, internal/executive communications, public affairs, and marketing or community relations).
- Senior professional with 5+ years in communications or editorial work related experience.
- Strategic marketing professional with strong analytic skills
- 7+ years related work experience.
- 3-7+ years of experience as SME
- Experience with State or local government
- Prior Medicaid managed care experience
the highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Marketing/7-10 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools
General Business/Communicating for Impact/ADVANCED
General Business/Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen/ADVANCED
Considered only for locations in a specific region, state, or city; training period in the office may be required - Boston, MA, Hartford, CT, New York, NY
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.