Product Management Director, SilverScript Employer Group Waiver Plan (62154BR)Primary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN ANY STATE
62154Fundamental Components: - Lead product ideation and conceptualization efforts for new products, programs and/or enhancements for the SilverScript portfolio of EGWP products, leveraging an in-depth knowledge and understanding of market trends, competitive pressures, customer expectations, compliance, and internal capabilities.
- Collaborate with CVS Health sales, account services, operational teams and other business areas to ensure the development and delivery of innovative programs and insights will drive client value and are recognized as industry best practices. These programs and insights must differentiate CVS Health/SilverScript from our competitors.
- Lead annual product management and compliance functions for the SilverScript portfolio of EGWP products, in alignment with business goals, customer needs and departmental expectations.
- Lead a cross-functional EGWP business strategy team within CVS Health to manage short and long term business issues and strategies in a repeatable, effective, business structure, while creating common vision and alignment across business segments.
- Manage direct and matrixed reporting relationships, set priorities, establish accountabilities, and define roles/responsibilities to secure necessary resources not under direct control, while maintaining the highest levels of performance and compliance.
- Develop and execute an annual business plan to deliver renewing and new product solutions for the SilverScript EGWP marketplace, ensuring appropriate project prioritization, resourcing and funding; monitor product portfolio performance by assessing results and tracking key financial indicators on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate effective sales promotion, communication and launch activities, supporting client engagement, maintenance of business updates and strategic business actions.
-Serve as the primary subject expert for SilverScript EGWP solutions within the enterprise, representing external market views and CVS Health views/capabilities. This expertise will translate into offering prospects, clients, and CVS Health Associates expertise to support business strategy development and consultative engagement.
- 5+ years’ experience in Medicare EGWP product development or management, operational capabilities and limitations.
- Demonstrated success with process improvement and project management initiatives.
- Effective communication, motivation and influencing skills applied to broad internal/external audience.
- Demonstrated capability to foster innovative solutions and drive strategies to execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology and how it can be applied to solve business problems/provide technical solutions.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.