Product Engineer Senior Analyst- MedicalPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting and creates new processes to deliver product infrastructure support for a limited variety of complex components and/or systems.
- May determine the application of product standards and policies
- Advocates for the use of appropriate business processes, systems and technology to support products, efficiency, quality and compliance and communicates changes to the broader organization
- Continually evaluates, analyzes and recommends opportunities to more effectively support products within a set of specified systems
- Owns a specific set of existing deliverables, (such as benefit rules, benefit mapping, and Product Book of Records execution) associated with delivering product data into downstream Aetna systems.
- Performs analysis and translates product requirements into technical specifications by partnering with Product Managers and IT to ensure the intent of the benefit and integrity of the product are maintained.
- Utilizes basic product and benefit knowledge to complete duties
- Represents Aetna in working effectively with vendor partners and business partners to ensure successful completion of deliverables Identifies, troubleshoots and problem solves issues that may stall project, may escalate to manager to address as needed
- Consults with senior engineers concerning design requirements/specifications, processes, and regulatory concerns
- Formulates conclusions by applying systems, process, product and problem solving principles resulting in recommendations and changes
- Responsible for identifying, establishing, communicating and maintaining process control procedures
- Tracks progress and communicates deliverable status on a regular basis to all impacted parties
- Product Development and/or benefit experience/knowledge preferred
- 1-3 years related experience Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.