Product ConsultantPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Manages group Medicare Part D product efforts related to the annual member materials process.
- Coordinates the validation and review of product content in documents.
- Collaborates with Sales, Member Materials and Informatics teams to implement product strategies related to member materials.
- Serves as project manager and/or participant for mid-sized product enhancements for selected projects.
- Ensures that systems are designed, developed, implemented and maintained to support group Medicare Part D-product and business/customer point of view for member documents.
- 3-5 years related work experience.
- Medicare experience required; Group Medicare experience preferred.
- Member communication development, drafting and/or QA experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.