Product & Strategy PlannerPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Provides analytical support for one to several portfolio product(s), depending upon complexity.
- Evaluates and analyzes new and/or existing opportunities and products.
- Analyzes markets & uncovers customer needs.
- Provides competitive analysis utilized to build product strategy and provides inputs to the phase gate process.
- Responsible for product design, which includes establishing key features, product performance standards, cost benefit, pricing strategy, market opportunity, competitive positioning, and resource assessment /allocation.
- Provide technical assistance and consultation to project managers.
- Manage special projects that impact the entire organization.
- Ensuring effective internal and external communication with all stakeholders regarding product development process.
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of internal and external environmental influences.
- Performs research and analysis on legislative, competitive and industry issues to recommend new products or product enhancements.
- Gathers and analyzes feedback in support of performance analysis for products and continual improvement.
- May participate and/or conduct focus group sessions, broker briefings or one-on-one meetings with consultants, brokers, general agents and/or employer groups in support of sales efforts.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology and how it can be applied to solve business problems/provide technical solutions
- Effective communication/influencing skills applied to broad internal/external audience.
- Demonstrated success with process improvement and project management initiatives.
- 3+ years experience in Healthcare and/or Employee Benefits arena. Product development and/or management experience preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.