Prod & Strategy PlannerPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
61765Fundamental Components: This position requires strong problem solving skills, an ability to work independently and extensive knowledge of Aetna Commercial Medical products, programs and benefits across segments and business areas. Candidates will be required to analyze state and federal legislation for impacts and to direct end-to-end implementation with a focus on competitive opportunities, product strategies and compliance. Candidates will be directing the development and implementation of new product initiatives, including new and legislatively required enhancements. This position is required to collaborate effectively across various business areas to respond to complex product intent inquiries and to resolve stakeholder concerns while ensuring regulatory and internal compliance. Ensure product tools and resources used by the Enterprise are accurate. Manage special projects that impact the organization ensuring effective internal and external communication with all stakeholders regarding the product development process.
- 3-5 years Plan Sponsor Services, Sales Support, Underwriting, Product or Service Operations experience is required.
- Identify and analyze significant laws and regulations and impact on business operations and systems.
- Demonstrated Commercial Medical product and regulatory knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Advanced project management and/or quality management skills
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory insurance environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with different audiences
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.