Operational Reporting AnalystPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Individual will need to occasionally work early mornings/ late evenings to meet with subject matter experts in UK, UAE, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China.
67385Fundamental Components: - Collaborates with one or more business partners to understand their problems and goals. Translates business needs into analytics projects and actions.
- Leads development of analytics solutions with low complexity and risk. Develops business intelligence reports and performance metrics.
- Consults on the creation of business intelligence products that effectively weigh business and technical trade-offs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of tools, techniques and data assets available within Aetna International. Acts as domain expert for one or more tools / databases currently in use.
- Improves operational reporting processes. High level of collaboration expected for issue resolution and idea generation.
- Assesses data and analyses quality to identify and correct data issues. Demonstrates basic understanding of data engineering / data modelling practices. Background Experience:
- Knowledge of analytics / business intelligence tools and methods (SQL, Business Objects, PowerBI etc).
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.