Northeast Region Account ManagerPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
PayFlex has been in the benefits administration business for more than thirty years, dedicated to health care account offerings. We help nearly three million members across the country fund their out-of-pocket health careexpenses with pre-tax dollars and lower their taxable income. Our experience has propelled us forward to evolve our offerings beyond the standard pre-tax offerings and with a refocused purpose to make it simple to plan, pay, and save for personal well-being. As part of CVS Health,we’re on the verge of revolutionizing the consumer well-being journey.
At PayFlex we know that the culture of our organization is the key to our success. If you align to our purpose, then you may be the right person to join our inspiring, dynamic, and fun team. We can’t wait to meet you!
The PayFlex Account Manager will provide superior service
The PayFlex Account Manager will provide superior service
and seamless administration of the PayFlex products & services.PayFlex Account Manager will focus on the
development of strong day-to-day relationships and execution of processes to
efficiently meet client’s needs. Cross-training to manage all PayFlex products
offered in order to have the Account Manager be a single point-of-contact to
efficiently meet the needs of an assigned book of business.
Develops and implements account management and cross/up-sell strategies to build and maintain strong external and internal relationships to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue, membership and earnings objectives for existing customers in assigned business segments, products and geographies for a base of moderately complex or multi-product, market or geography accounts.
Responsible for managing and cultivating
positive, collaborative relationships with clients by promoting and educating
their team members on the PayFlex value proposition.
Meets proactively with clients to review
service needs and supports efforts to maintain a 100% client retention rate.
Works collaboratively within PayFlex and
across business functions to ensure customer needs are understood and key
issues are addressed.
Acts as strategic business partner to
customers and producers to optimize the positioning of PayFlex’ sproducts and services to attain profitability and membership objectives.
Seeks growth opportunities to existing client
through several approaches; introducing and selling additional products, grow
existing product membership by supporting client member educational needs and
Reviews regulation and policy updates
regularly and informs clients as required, identifying opportunities for
additional education for employers.
Develops and executes account management and
cross/up-sell strategy for block of business to include discussions on service
levels and expectations, process improvements, operation of benefits plans,
identification of gaps in service levels, and determination of root causes and
solution development. Draws from entire spectrum of product line and seeks
opportunities to execute cross/up-sell strategies and add other lines of business.
Analyzes and reviews reports/data and
utilization to assist customers in understanding key drivers of benefit costs.
interventions and drive mutually beneficial outcomes for the customer and PayFlex, recommend solutions based on data.
Possesses excellent problem-solving, time management, and organization skills.
Works independently and self manages a heavy daily workflow.
Responsible for plan administration; eligibility, billing resolution, and working proactively with support areas.
* 3-5 years Client Service or Account Management experience with National Accounts.* Professional communication skills both written and verbal; able to deliver client presentations
* Previous Up-Selling experience within the Employee Benefits.
* Solid knowledge of HSA's, FSA's, Cobra, other Employee Benefits.
* Advanced MS Office Programs; PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
* Able to travel between CT and MD, up to 25%. Additional Job Information: Product specialist for system tools. Required Skills: Service - Demonstrating Service Discipline, Service - Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs, Service - Working Across Boundaries, General Business - Consulting for Solutions Functional Skills: Sales & Service - Account Management Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.