Multi-Channel Campaign StrategistPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
The Campaign Strategist is a senior level position. This person will provide strategic guidance and direction to business owners to maximize their digital marketing effectiveness. This role provides high level direction to drive multi-channel (with a focus on email and SMS) campaign design based upon identified business requirements and use cases, and promotes and enforces technical best practices and standards for solution design, implementation, and development process. The Campaign Strategist is also responsible for developing campaign estimates and timelines and creating and reviewing the campaign requirements/scope document.
61199Fundamental Components: - Works in a fast paced and agile work environment.
- Serves as initial point of contact for all aligned client projects.
- Makes recommendations and advises clients on options and capabilities utilizing marketing best practices and subject matter-specific knowledge.
- Familiar with online marketing strategies and channels of execution required (i.e. email, SMS, and cloud pages).
- Familiar with digital campaign management and performance measurement required.
- Partners with internal teams and external partners to communicate business objectives and develop strategic solutions
- Provides technical direction and best practices to be followed by the team
- Talks with business owners to understand and document scope.
- Creates KPI’s and offer actionable recommendations to business owners.
- Ensures delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed
- Defines and develops measurement models for project success with business owners
- Identifies, documents, and implements best practices in digital marketing strategy
Background Experience: 7+ years’ experience in marketing or related field.
Experience working in highly regulated industry a plus.
Experience working with agency/marketing project management/automation.
Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively multi-task, managing multiple projects and people simultaneously and leverage knowledge and experience from project to project and rapidly comprehend, retain and share information
Proven ability to work in fast paced environment
Ability to develop strong relationships by gaining trust and delivering on expectations.
Strong understanding of digital content, email marketing, and analytics
Very strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Very strong organizational & documentation skills.
Healthcare background preferred.
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.