Multi-Channel Campaign Product OwnerPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
The Product Owner is the business leader of a new Agile team that is accountable for the execution and optimization of multi-channel campaigns (with a focus on email and SMS).
You are execution focused and emphasize getting things done while paying attention to important details. Responsibilities include the governance model, policies, procedures, tools and processes around email execution for all member related communications. Additionally, you will spearhead the expansion to support the SMS channel, and define the processes that support it. This is a growing team with a critical mission of moving campaigns from print to digital.
61194Fundamental Components: - Accountable for end to end execution of marketing campaigns in an Agile environment.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely implementation of campaigns across a variety of channels (email, SMS, cloud pages, etc.), which entails working with the business program managers to quality check and launch each campaign, ensure accurate tracking and measures are in place.
- Support the creation of a measurement/ tracking plan for each campaign.
- Manage the iterations associated with one phase of a campaign while also starting to engage in the test plan creation of another campaign ability to project manage across multiple campaigns.
- Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope; troubleshoot reported issues and escalate when appropriate
- Support Compliance and Legal with enterprise standards, processes and policies
- Have good judgement about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; you are able to facilitate innovation and foster innovative thinking that challenges the status quo
- Share learnings and best practices with key stakeholders across the business
Background Experience: Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or equivalent CRM
Demonstrated experience in driving marketing campaigns, leveraging best practices across different channels
Proven success and leadership for complex, cross-functional program implementations
Ideally 10+ years’ work experience
Deep marketing background, with proven results leading marketing campaigns
Experience working in an Agile methodology either directly with marketing campaigns or in a product development environment (preferred)
Ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency
Interest in metrics & data and their ability to drive business strategy
Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills
Past experience in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred and/or other CRM or marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
Healthcare background preferred.
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.