Multi-Channel Campaign ManagerPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
This role serves as a trusted partner and advisor to our business owners to plan, execute and measure multi-channel campaigns (with a focus on email and SMS).
You will be responsible for partnering with the business or marketing team to manage the campaign process, including implementation, ongoing management and optimization of campaign delivery to ensure goals are met and we are delivering the best results for our business owners.
61197Fundamental Components: - Works in a fast paced and agile work environment.
- Familiar with online marketing strategies and channels of execution required.
- Familiar with digital campaign management and performance measurement required.
- Manages the overall creation and execution of campaigns on budget, on time and on target, setting priorities that support the business and program objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Tracks, measures, and reports on the campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, analyze gaps and create actions plans to improve performance as the campaign execution unfolds.
- Works closely with all business owners to ensure the campaign is effective, including owning campaign briefing process and ongoing alignment.
- Accountable to quality check work before passing through the next review channel to ensure quality and consistency
Background Experience: 5+ years marketing experience in a role helping to manage multi-channel marketing campaigns (i.e. email, SMS, online) with experience connecting various internal and external collaborators.
Project management experience required.
Strong track record of owning campaigns, projects, and driving success.
Experience working in highly regulated industry a plus.
Experience working with marketing project management/automation tools a plus.
Proven ability to work in fast paced environment.
Excellent attention to detail.
Experience in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred and/or other CRM or marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
Very strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Very strong organizational & documentation skills.
Healthcare background preferred.
Functional Skills: General Management - Project management (non-IT) Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.