Medicare Field Sales Representatitive - Hartford, CTPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to identify, cultivate and generate new sales of Aetna's Medicare Advantage Plans to individuals or groups of individuals via presentations in their homes or community meetings in assigned business segment, product or geography.
- Contacts prospective individual members to generate new sales of Aetna's Medicare Advantage Plans via in-home or community based presentations.
- Builds strategic partnerships with assigned producers and customers to achieve profitable growth and cross-sell objectives for assigned business or customer segments, products and assigned geographies
- Follows up on new sale leads from marketing, referrals and own prospecting lead generation activities.
- Qualifies prospective members and assist with enrollment and educates prospective clients on product, pricing and services.
- Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations.
- Ensures product, pricing and services meet client's needs while meeting Aetna revenue growth and profit objectives.
- Manages/coordinates the integration of client’s and Aetna’s internal organizations and partners cross-functionally to complete sales, installation, and servicing.
- Coordinates internal teams to provide required materials for the sales process, including RFP responses, working with underwriting, network, specialists, product & others.
- Required to communicate with internal and external parties telephonically and/or in person.
- May require travel to offsite locations for in-person meetings.
- Reside in Hartford, CT area or commutable distance
- 2-5 years of industry and sales experience depending on business segment being supported and the products and services being sold.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- License as required by state law
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.