Marketing Technology Product Owner (business side) - 58364BRPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York Apply
This position will lead various initiatives across the Enterprise that involves playing the role of business owner and representative to IT and leading governance / change management for the adoption and rollout of new initiatives to all business units and systems. A key part of the position will also involve working closely with Legal and compliance as the regulatory environment evolves. Additionally this person will be responsible for project management of various initiatives for access/integration to the preferences platform.
• Product owner for various enterprise initiatives
• Responsible for representing enterprise needs and direction for strategy
• Work closely with business units, marketing teams and IT partners in developing use cases, prioritizing capabilities, rolling out enhancements and upgrades
• Document business rules and provide subject matter expertise to development teams in platform development
• Responsible for project management of development and rollout
• Work with leadership in securing funding for features upgrades or issue resolution efforts that need prioritization
• Change management including rollout, communication, training adoption and maintenance of the new preference management capabilities
• Subject matter expertise and partner with UX experts in design and maintenance
• Provide guidance to product team on business priorities and platform enhancements
• Review and approve product release and UAT testing of use cases
• Responsible for reporting to senior leadership
• Oversight of standard protocols
• Work with project sponsor in project financials and budgeting
• Cross functional project management experience
• Product management / owner experience in a large organization with multiple stakeholders
• 2+ Experience working with Agile development teams and familiar with Agile principals
• 2+ years of experience leading a transformational project
• Familiarity with Marketing operations
• 2+ years of experience reporting to senior leadership on project updates
• 3-5 years of experience providing actionable recommendations based on data
• Experience of Communication management / framework is a plus
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional – Project management
General Business/Applying Reasoned Judgment/MASTERY
General Business/Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen/ADVANCED
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
58364Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25%
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.