Marketing Technology Business Analyst (business side) - 58363BRPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York Apply
This position will support multiple lines of business by playing the role of business analyst for the various Marketing Technology initiatives. Leveraging expertise in gathering and analyzing requirements across key stakeholders to inform strategic direction. A key part of the position will also involve working closely with IT as a liaison between the business and the IT team for projects to come to fruition.
• Business analyst for the enterprise initiatives
• Is a key problem-solver who demonstrates strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Responsible for representation of business needs across the Enterprise
• Works closely with business units to document and assist with prioritization of requests
• Instrumental in implementation of product to ensure that it meets the business needs
• Assists the Product Owner with communicating rollout, adoption and maintenance
• Understands UI components to assist the Product Owner
• Provides guidance to the Product Owner around business priorities and platform enhancements
• Assists in approval of product release and UAT testing of use cases
• Assists in organizing governance of enterprise preferences for ongoing maintenance
• Assists in financial management of the product
• Cross functional project management experience
• Understanding of working in a large organization with multiple stakeholders
• Familiarity with marketing operations
• Experience in documentation of specific requirements leading to project execution
• Experience working with IT in a collaborative environment
• Strong relationship building
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional – Project management
General Business/Applying Reasoned Judgment/MASTERY
General Business/Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen/ADVANCED
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
58363Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25%
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.