Marketing Operations SpecialistPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Gathers the requirements and proactively leads and executes assigned projects.
- Help marketing organization ensure materials match approved content through extensive validation process.
- Identifies key milestones and additional resources needed to successfully complete the work.
- QC the development of Kit sheets for market program implementation
- Collaborate with our internal creative team as well as external agency partners to ensure marketing material and campaign designs remain compliant
- Maintains project timelines and status reports, communicates key milestones and risks to stakeholders.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process improvements.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing or related field.
- Experience working in highly regulated industry a plus.
- Experience working with marketing project management/automation tools a plus.
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.