Marketing Operations ManagerPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Offers critical leadership support for programs aligned with the government sector – Medicare (Individual & Group). Leads the work and deliverables of multiple, complex projects or programs through to implementation, which impacts multiple processes, systems, functions and products. Provides critical on-going support and direction. Has a keen eye and clear understanding of plan data in order to identify any gaps and provide necessary data elements in required formats. Ensures materials go through the necessary product and compliance reviews to adhere to CMS guidelines and deadlines.
- Develops and implements strategic business plan to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for the financial implications of projects and/or program budgets.
- Proactively leads complex projects and/or program management work including setting strategic direction, monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications.
- Consults with constituents (internal and/or external) to scope/define projects and manage timelines.
- Collaborates and partners with other functional managers and/or other business areas across/within organizations/business to identify any downstream affects and ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
- Works with Business Owners to develop and implement strategic solutions to meet business needs that are compliant and process efficient.
- Partners with other Project Program Manager(s) on critical internal initiatives where an end-to-end view and compliance is required.
- Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new ideas, as well as resource utilization that supports the work/team.
- Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
- Assists others to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact program and/or project plan.
- Oversees and supports the annual build from start to finish, including Medicare Individual and Group materials.
- Responsible for the creation of key deliverables – enrollment forms, drug lists, star ratings – to ensure meet business and CMS requirements.
- Proven track record as leader in a collaborative work environment, but also works well independently
- 5+ years of program management experience
- Advanced MS Office skills with strong emphasis on Excel skills
- Clear understanding of Medicare and CMS requirements required
- Attention to detail; analytical; self-driven
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in high stress environment
- Strong data analytical skills
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.