Strategy Marketing Manager - DSNPPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Primary job responsibility is to lead the development and implementation of the retention marketing strategy and tactics for Aetna's Duel Eligible Special Needs Plan (DSNP).
- Develops project plans for key initiatives to achieve DSNP member retention goals
- Collaborates and partners with other functional managers, other business areas across/within segments to ensure that program processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
- Consults with constituents (these may be internal and/or external) to scope/define project.
- Works with local markets to ensure that national programs meet local needs.
- Understands and applies marketing analytics to understand and mitigate the drivers of member dis-enrollments.
- Oversees all projects and /or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications.
- Influences change to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
- Prepares and leads presentations and meetings.
- Develops and implements new ideas that supports work/team.
- Identify gaps and recommends enhancements related to the members experience with Aetna based on broad view of the organization.
- Helps identify solutions to issues that negativity impact member experience.
7+ years related work experience.
3-7+ years of experience as a DSNP, Medicare or Medicaid subject matter expert (SME) preferred
Proven ability to satisfy customers’ needs and develop alternatives to resolve issues.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Marketing/American Marketing Association is desired
Project Management/Six Sigma Certification: Yellow Belt is desired
Functional - Marketing/Promotional and collateral materials/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Strategy development/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Communications/4-6 Years
Technical - Development Experience/Windows/7-10 Years/Power User
General Business/Communicating for Impact/ADVANCED
Leadership/Collaborating for Results/ADVANCED
General Business/Managing Sales Relationships/ADVANCED
General Business/Maximizing Work Practices/ADVANCED
Leadership/Driving a Culture of Compliance/FOUNDATION
Position open to working from home
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.