Marketing Communications Specialist - 64643BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
PayFlex has been in the benefits administration business for more than 30 years, dedicated to health care account offerings. We help nearly three million employees across the country fund their out-of-pocket health care expenses with pre-tax dollars and lower their taxable income. Our experience has propelled us forward to evolve our offerings beyond the standard pre-tax offerings and with a refocused purpose to make it simple to plan, pay, and save for personal well-being. As part of CVS Health, we’re on the verge of revolutionizing the consumer health care experience.
At PayFlex we know that the culture of our organization is the key to our success. If you align to our purpose, then you may be the right person to join this new, dynamic, and fun team. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Proactive in advising multiple communications strategies for business area(s).
- Consults with business leads, which may include Senior Management, on marketing/communications initiatives critical to business' success.
- Writes employee communication materials to support member education, adoption, and retention.
- Manages communications projects (e.g., budget, internal/external resources, production, distribution, evaluation).
- Promote member campaigns with Sales, Account Management to ensure clients are aware of PayFlex campaigns to drive adoption and engagement.
- Use business analytics, consumer research and competitive intel to develop effective member engagement tools and campaigns.
- Develop, measure and report on campaign successes.
- Manage all open enrollment flyers with refreshed content annually to drive best engagement.
Prior experience with CRM - Salesforce Marketing Cloud Additional Job Information: Expertise and demonstrated engagement results in writing for consumer education, adoption and penetration. Direct to consumer experience is a plus. Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline Desired Skills: General Business - Consulting for Solutions, Leadership - Anticipating and Innovating, Leadership - Collaborating for Results Functional Skills: Communication - Member communications, Marketing - Communications Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.