Marketing Communications Senior WriterPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Writes, edits and produces persuasive, compelling and timely on-target communications for a variety of media including, but not limited to, company-wide monthly sales and member newsletters, product specific brochures, web content, and sales flyers.
- Builds and maintains solid relationships with key resource experts at all levels of the company.
- Proactively collaborates and consults with internal customers to understand their needs and challenges to create communication strategies and programs that effectively and creatively meet audience needs.
- Coordinates local and enterprise-wide communication projects, including, but not limited to, leading input sessions, content development and strategic communications plans for key audiences and programs.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience in Medicare managed health care preferred.
- Demonstrated PC literacy, knowledge of e-commerce.
- Previous (5-7 years) experience in professional writing in an advertising or marketing communications environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Candidate must be able to provide a writing sample
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.