Lead Business Consultant, Medicare Individual Retention (64730BR)Primary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Leads retention strategic initiatives Medicare wide including network, product, sales, clinical, Stars, member experience, and operations to drive a change agent culture of retention to enhance business performance.
Drives or guides development of retention strategic plan.
Collaborates with Business Intelligence retention resources to develop and deliver all required analysis, reporting and presentation materials.
Gathers, analyzes and synthesizes competitive intelligence to drive achievement of retention objectives.
Proactively identifies retention opportunities for improvement and independently influences business leader(s) including the most senior level, to act or change behavior through complex negotiations and/or expert consultation that promotes issue resolution.
Fully integrates baseline and metrics tracking into initiative planning and execution for optimal results.
Communicates compelling and concise results to empower business owner in decision making process regarding project opportunities.
Conducts thorough business case and external customer value analysis to determine selection, prioritization positioning and approach for broadest range of potential solutions (e.g., outsourcing, process improvements, technology solutions)
Shares joint accountability for initiative’s return on investment.
Provides management guidance and oversight in the selection and use of long term retention engagements.
Provides continuous coaching, direction, feedback and development for other consultants, matrixed staff and/or external vendors as required.
Drives or guides engagement using a disciplined repeatable methodology.
Provides oversight to or drives retention planning as required.
Designs, develops interventions and facilitates work sessions. Facilitates diverse internal and external networks, as appropriate, for data gathering and best practice identification.
Leverages internal and external networking to drive optimal initiative results and knowledge/best practice transfer Background Experience:
- Demonstrated success leading retention programs
- Proven results with memberexperience
- Experience with managing broker relationships; broker experience
- Comfortable working with data analytics surrounding member satisfaction
- Knowledge of Medicare
- Knowledge of industry driving factors for healthcare, Medicare desired
- Understanding of broker dynamic
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
- Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, enterprise business project management/consulting, financial strategic planning and analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, risk management.
- Demonstrated superior business process, project management and organizational redesign experience.
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations.
- Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity.
- 10+ years experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.