Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Information Security AnalystPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
69755Fundamental Components: Designs and implements access controls to protect data and applications (i.e., RBAC, roles, rules, profiles, templates, groups). Independently identifies, develops and implements security administration processing efficiencies. Provides technical guidance to administer and maintain user accounts (e.g., infrastructure, applications, LDAP, PGP, PKI, etc.) to ensure appropriate access rights are maintained. Independently supports complex application implementations and upgrades. Proactively establishes effective relationships with other support/service areas (e.g., engineering areas, business area development personnel, etc.) to promote efficient processing of access request. Delivers prompt problem analysis and resolution. Ensures adherence to established change management processes and timelines. May provide team leadership for managing workload, team metrics and management reporting.
- Provides technical guidance to analyze, administer, and maintain user accounts and entitlements (e.g., infrastructure, applications (mainframe, web based, database, Active Directory, etc.) to ensure appropriate access rights are maintained
- Collaboratively supports complex application implementations and upgrades
- Provides First Team & operational support for IAM products/services
- Supports the design, implementation, and adherence of access controls to protect data and applications (i.e., RBAC, roles, rules, profiles, templates, groups).
- Proactively establishes effective relationships with other support/service areas (e.g., engineering areas, business area development personnel, etc.) to promote efficient processing of access requests
- Delivers prompt problem root cause analysis and corrective action plans, through to resolution
- Ensures adherence to established change management processes and timelines
- Takes initiative in leading product and projects to include oversight of managing workloads, team metrics, management reporting
- Ability to apply critical thinking and common sense reasoning in problem resolution and the relation to the bigger organizational picture
- Ability to independently work with minimal supervision, self-starter
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Team player attitude with the willingness to help
- 24/7 On-call pager rotation and occasional after-hours/holiday support
- 3 - 7 years in Security and/or Identity and Access Management
- Experience leading teams or projects
- 3 - 7 years’ experience in operational support role
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange Management/Office 365, Splunk
- Knowledge of SQL and PowerShell queries are a plus
- Awareness of Security Control frameworks, controls, and security reporting laws (e.g., NIST, HIPPA, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), System and Organization Controls Report(SOC))
- Security + Certification desired
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.