Informatics Consultant / LeadPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Handle report development projects on Medicare STARS Data.
- Collect reporting requirements from business users to understand their data.
- Provide business users with the best possible reporting solution.
- Develop and automate business reports using SAP Business Objects WebI 4.2.
- Implement report bursting to send reports across multiple levels of the organization.
- Use Tableau Desktop 10.5 to create data sets and Tableau dashboards using IBM DB2 queries and Microsoft Excel.
- Use IBM Data Studio 4.1.2 to write queries against the DB2 tables to get and validate data against reports.
- Coordinate with offshore teams on reporting projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Troubleshoot issues and take python to help bridge gaps in automating the report
Master’s degree in Statistics, or a related Engineering field.
- Minimum 2 years ofprogramming in data warehouse projects or big data analytics environments; statistical analysis techniques and statistical modeling; and analytic programming tools and reporting tools including SQL and MS Office.
- Requires experience with Unix/Linux systems and with programing in Shell.
- Requires experience with management reporting.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.