Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Identity & Access Management- Senior EngineerPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
In this role, you will be responsible for engineering systems used to monitor and report violations of internal security standards. Additionally, you will work with internal business leaders and authorities to gather requirements, implement solutions, provide post-implementation support, and generate documentation, processes, and procedures intended for long term use. The candidate must possess good communication, coordination and team leadership skills and must be experienced in communicating (spoken and written) with large teams for product rollout/adoption.
70963Fundamental Components: Responsibilities:
- Assure the security of application implementation and upgrade following corporate policy compliance
- Define and approve the security infrastructure strategy and architecture for all enterprise systems
- Lead team members in security solution designs and projects
- Define and approve the security infrastructure for all enterprise systems.
- Create documentation and enforcement of security standards of Directory Services
- Design and support security model and administrative tools
- Provide industry trend analysis and knowledge of upcoming security trends and threats
- Provide support for internal and external audits, third party reviews of Aetna, and RFP responses in support of Aetna Sales and Marketing efforts
- Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps)
- Minimum 5 years of IT security experience required.
- 3 years of experience in Identity and Access management is required.
- Privilege Access Management Solution implementation experience (CyberArk, BeyondTrust, One Identity or any other PAM vendor product)
- IAM control implementation for Non-person accounts and Privileged accounts
- SQL Server or MySQL querying capability
- Experience in Powershell or other scripting language
- Active Directory Knowledge is required
- Coding experience (Java or .Net preferred), specifically in developing RESTful APIs and making API calls
- Strong ability to communicate solution options to business owners
- Ability to create excellent documentation and diagrams
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging technologies, products and trends related to architectural solutions
- Experience with facilitating and leading the identification of identity access solution options and features
- Experience with identifying gaps between established standards and proposed solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of cross-functional/cross-domain security requirements and impact
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Accountant-Medicare Finance Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Field Service Representative - NY Metro New York, New York
- DSNP Manager, MidSouth Market (NC, SC, TN) Cary, North Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina, Raleigh, North Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina, Johnson City, Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, Nashville, Tennessee, Durham, North Carolina, High Point, North Carolina
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.