HR Reporting (SQL) DeveloperPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of HR data, SQL, and Business Objects reporting platform to leverage data in order to create solutions that present data through reports, dashboards, scorecards, or KPI's. The candidate will serve as the key business resource to work with customers expand and improve the reporting content within our HR application(s).
66244Fundamental Components: Your essential duties will include:
- Supporting customers by turning business requirements into functional specifications and then executing delivery. Work directly with the customer to translate a business need into report requirements.
- Leading the technical lifecycle of data presentation from data sourcing to transforming into user-facing metrics.
- Perform impact analysis of HR Data Warehouse and existing reports as changes are proposed or implemented in source systems. Consult with other teams to help identify solutions to solve business needs while minimizing the impact to HR DW and other applications.
- Driving the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources to continually improve data quality.
- Expand the content of the HR Data Warehouse based on business needs – includes working close with HR/IT organization to identify specifically how changes should be implemented to ensure most reporting flexibility while minimizing impact to other data and reports.
- Perform user acceptance/regression testing as new content is being added to HR Data Warehouse.
- Evolving the HR Data Warehouse by working with HR Leaders to develop a strategic roadmap for Data Warehousing and BI
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Must have experience working with a data warehouse and HR data.
- 1-3 years of Report design and development.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential.
- Must be able to work effectively across multiple databases with wide range of reporting tools and have strong troubleshooting skills to identify the source of an identified reporting issue.
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to use good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple initiatives at the same time, ensure all deliverables are completed on time, and work effectively independently.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.