HR PartnerPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
65506Fundamental Components: - Strategic business advisor to executive/senior business leaders to align talent management practices, workforce effectiveness, and/or organizational effectiveness strategies in support of the business strategy
- Drive organization and talent review, planning and actions that build organization capability required to achieve business strategy
- Build talent bench strength and effective succession planning by consulting on selection, engagement, development, movement/rotation, performance assessment, pay and rewards/recognition in support of business strategy execution
- Drive organization and talent metrics aligned to business strategy
- Targeted leadership development/coaching that aligns behavior with leadership expectations and drives business outcomes
- Leverage best practices, external HR, and industry trends to inform consultative approach
- Partner with HR Centers of Expertise, HR Consulting and Shared Services in the development, implementation, measurement, and evaluation of broad-based HR initiatives Background Experience: - Demonstrated experience consulting across businesses preferred; within IT is a plus.
- Organizational design/development and change management project experience
- Experience in coaching and influencing
- 8+ years of strategic human resources consulting experience with demonstrated expertise influencing the business strategy and shaping the HR strategic direction
- Demonstrated ability to use HR experience and business knowledge to drive achievement of business goals
- Demonstrated ability to consult using HR Standards of Practice and/or experience in multiple HR functions
- Experience in leading significant change effortsTalent retention/development experience.
- Bachelor's degree is required, advanced degree is preferred Functional Skills: Human Resource - HRBP - Organization Design, Human Resource - HRBP - Talent Development, Human Resource - HRBP - Workforce Planning Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.