HealthHUBs Product Implementation Program ManagerPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York, RI-Woonsocket Apply
HealthHUBs is one of the top strategic initiative for CVS enterprise to improve health care and transform the consumer experience. By making high-quality care easily accessible through our convenient locations, and treating people as informed, empowered, and engaged consumers, we can ensure they get the care they need when they need it.
The HealthHUB implementation team, plays a critical role in leading the execution of transformation products and service portfolio that drive incremental value to the clinical elements and transform overall consumer experience. This fast-paced team will work very closely to address how product concepts translate into in-store and community experience, develop implementation strategy, and lead initial operationalization and execution to ensure successful launches of healthcare products in HealthHUB stores. Post-launch, this team will continue to monitor and work with cross-functional stakeholders to optimize the new products and service offerings
The HealthHUBs Implementation Program Manager, will play a critical role in bringing HeathHUBs products and services from concept to market. Core focus area will include developing and managing implementation strategies and roadmap to enable end to end implementation of HealthHUBs products and services flawlessly in collaboration with cross-functional business and technology partners. This role will direct and oversees cross-functional, implementation activities, execution, and alignment/synergies, and understands technical aspects and details of execution.
This position will directly report into HealthHUB Implementation Planning and Operations lead and will work closely with colleagues across all major CVS’s enterprise businesses (i.e. Health Benefits, Retail, PBM) . This role will manage the piloting and roll-out of new health services in alignment with a broad set of internal and external stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment.
This role would suit someone with a strong background in managing complex enterprise wide initiatives, experience/ passion for bringing new healthcare products and services to market, and ability to work in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
- Maintain advanced-level understanding of the HealthHUB strategy, customers, healthcare, and regulatory environment, as well as HealthHUB product vision/strategy
- Convert HealthHUB product concept/strategy into high level implementation plan
- Provide day to day oversight to various implementation teams to manage cross-functional dependencies, risks, and issues to ensure successful execution and schedule adherence
- Manage financial planning and operational budget for product portfolio to ensure cost optimization and expected value realization
- Measure program outcomes, drive change and enable continuous process improvement across the organization challenging others toward designing and implementing innovative solutions aligned with the strategy and vision of the HealthHUBs
- Solve customer needs, enable robust high-level business requirements, and deliver on product vision/strategy taking into account linkages between systems, technical/systems implications, and anticipating changes/resolving barriers
- Elevate risks, communicate dependencies, and recommend alternative solutions in timely manner that allows for mitigation and/or strategic reaction.
- Work effectively across business areas by building and leveraging strong relationships.
- Identify and mobilize cross-functional support required to achieve business objectives, including areas of tactical and strategic support.
- Direct and Execute the development and management of detailed project plans to track product development and commercialization
- Oversee the management of and/or manage multiple competing products/projects with effective prioritization and eye for detail.
- Take full accountability for end result, serve as product implementation expert, and leverage all resources available to achieve objectives
- Exhibits behaviors outlined in the Employee Behaviors.
- 7+ years or work experience, with strong preference for experience in management consulting, Program/ project management, and implementation within Healthcare
- 3+ years’ experience in implementing new and innovative Healthcare/ Care Management products and services
- Strong program management capabilities leveraging Agile/ Waterfall tools, and methodologies - proven track record in effectively managing complex portfolio of initiatives from inception to completion
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, with executive presence and ability to influence across functions and at all levels of the organization
- Strong business/ product knowledge in one or more of following business areas: Health Insurance, Pharmacy Benefit Management, Retail
- Highly organized, and able to provide positive leadership across multiple cross-functional teams in a fast paced complex/ matrixed working environment
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and high-energy individual who can easily function in a high-demand, performance-driven environment
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.