FP&A Manager, Strategic Initiative Investments and Capital - 66754BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
External candidates: Must sit in CT-Hartford office location.
Drive financial best practices as it relates to internal investments and capitalized expenses for the Healthcare Benefits segment. Ensure effective support of related monthly, quarterly, and annual processes.
66754Fundamental Components: Investments
- Manage internal portfolio of strategic investments spanning the entirety of the Healthcare Benefits segment; function includes tracking expenses and benefits for existing investments while performing supporting quantitative analysis and strategic evaluation of potential new investments.
- Partner with segments to devise methodologies for tracking funded investment benefits on a monthly basis.
- Incorporate investment results into standard FP&A cycles (monthly, quarterly, annual) for both the Healthcare Benefits segment and the broader Enterprise entity.
- Manage monthly collaboration process with IT to properly track and influence capex with the segments.
- Manage monthly investment and capex check-ins with each segment to hold segments accountable to investment and capex commitments.
- Provide supporting materials for the quarterly executive investment and capex update.
- Support future investment pitch process; includes refinement and analysis of business cases, returns analyses, and strategic mapping of investments to company goals.
- 4-8 years related experience, healthcare finance a plus; experience with business planning, strategic planning, and/or financial analysis desired.
- Strong analytical skills, modeling new products and initiatives
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Desktop Tool – Microsoft PowerPoint
- Desktop Tool – TE Microsoft Excel
- Database – Hyperion
- Bachelor’s Degree; Finance or Economics Preferred
- Finance - Financial analysis
- General Management - Data analysis & interpretation
- Finance - Financing Aetnas Future
- Finance - Managing Aetnas Assets
- Leadership - Collaborating for Results
- Finance - Creating Profitable Partnerships
- General Business - Turning Data into Information
- Leadership - Driving Strategic and Organizational Agility
- Internal business knowledge (finance and department business).Influence areas outside of direct control.
- Accounting policy knowledge and ability to apply to business situations.
- Healthcare knowledge.Aetna business knowledge (outside department business).
- PC skills in Excel, Access.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.