Financial Reporting & Analysis Senior Consultant - 70737BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
70737Fundamental Components: • Position entails working with three staff members on coordination and oversight of completion of examinations.
• Position entails managing multiple regulatory inquires including independently collecting and assessing the facts related to an issue.
• Position entails coordination across all CVS Health businesses and areas that provide information and data for the examinations.
• Position entails tracking of all requests along with responses by applicable due dates.
• Position entails effectively drafting and communicating concise responses to regulatory requests including issue resolution of examination issues and detailed review of draft examination reports.
• Position will entail travel related to the CDHMC examinations.
• Position may entail other statutory reporting projects and functions as needed. Background Experience: • Ideal candidate would have 4 or more years’ relevant statutory accounting or reporting experience.
• Ideal candidate would have experience with the insurance financial examination process or other relevant project management experience.
• Ideal candidate would possess experience auditing or interacting with external auditors or examiners.
• Microsoft office experience is necessary.
• CPA or equivalent certification is preferred.
#LI-DI1 Additional Job Information: • Candidate will work in team setting with three other individuals and there will be close collaboration and coordination.
• Deadlines are tight as dictated by regulator due dates of information and requests.
• Candidate will have to balance multiple tasks and priorities. Clinical Licensure: N/A Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.