Financial Reporting & Analysis Senior ConsultantPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
This role will work with Enterprise leadership teams in support of multiple business units. This position will be responsible for accurate and timely monthly consolidated reporting, quarterly forecasts and annual budget as well as the creation of reporting packages for business units’ senior leaders. This role will also need to complete ad hoc requests and basic project management activities.
65548Fundamental Components: • Prepare monthly accounting entries
• Provide accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis
• Interact with multiple areas on accounting matters
• Coordinate projects often involving multi-disciplinary teams
• Maintain oversight, management, and understanding of integration expenses and capital
• Hold self and others accountable for achieving best outcomes
• Prepare, review and support the development of financial budgets and forecasts
• Create schedules for Power Point decks summarizing monthly results, forecasts and budget
• Foster communication and promote team environment Background Experience: 3-5 years relevant experience. Prior experience leading a project team required Additional Job Information: This is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to the systems and leaders at both Aetna and CVS. Required Skills: Finance - Delivering Profit and Performance, General Business - Communicating for Impact, Leadership - Anticipating and Innovating Functional Skills: Finance - Financial analysis - closing, planning, forecasting processes, Finance - Financial Budgeting, Finance - Financial reporting and analysis Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.