Financial Reporting & Analysis ConsultantPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Join a fun and dynamic service accounting team supporting various parts of the Aetna Health Care and CVS Health Business Segments. This position will be responsible for completing accounting functions related to Aetna Premium Tax and Other Taxes as well as provide assistance to the Medicare Premium Accounting Team.
As a Financial Reporting & Analysis Consultant, you will:
Prepare and Analyze the monthly financial close as it relates to Aetna’s Premium Tax and Other Taxes.
Assist with Medicare Premium Accounting.
- Prepare and analyze Premium Tax Accruals for approximately $30M per month.
- Prepare Other Tax Accrual Entries monthly.
- Prepare Paid Reclassifications for Premium Tax and other Taxes monthly.
- Prepare monthly rollforwards of Premium and other Taxes.
- Prepare and analyze for Workday 3 Corporate SGA Meeting including Hyperion analysis.
- Maintain and update Statement of Procedures (SOP’s).
- Provide assistance to the Medicare Premium Accounting Team.
- Support Audits and SOX Compliance
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.