Financial Reporting & Analysis ConsultantPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Gather and analyze data necessary for the MLR (Medical Loss Ratio) filing processes, including: preparing data reconciliations and using internally developed tools to research and analyze data.
- Automate, maintain and develop internal reports and other analysis tools in support of the filing review process by leveraging coding and data management background.
- Assist in managing projects to meet filing deadlines and internal goals.
- Support audit requests by gathering detailed data, and process and control documents from supporting files.
- Ability to engage immediately and willingness to lead high profile projects with minimal supervision.
- Education or Experience with Relational Databases (SQL Server, MS Access, IBM, or etc.) required.
- Education or Experience with object-oriented programming (C, Java, VBA, or etc.) required.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates w/ Experience required.
- Computer Science, Actuarial, Data Analysis college majors desired.
- Financial background/acumen/Insurance Business Knowledge desired.
- Thrives in fast paced environments, self-motivated
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.