Financial Planning & Analysis Senior ConsultantPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
70708Fundamental Components: • Performs more complex financial reporting requiring advanced analytical and technical skills
• May serve as Subject Matter Expert for the business unit participating in and sometimes leading special projects and ad hoc reporting requests as needed
• Provides data and analysis to support the unit's mission
• Assists with analysis of key components of financial results and address questions as needed Supports financial information requests from business unit management
• May serve as team lead providing guidance and training to less experienced staff members Background Experience: • 3-5 years finance related experience generally required, healthcare finance a plus.
• Prior experience leading a project team
• Bachelor’s Degree; Finance or Accounting degree required Additional Job Information: • Can complete project tracking tools.
• Ability to manipulate large amount of data into concise analytical reports.
• Work independently with business areas to compile information.
• Demonstrates leadership.
• Influence people within areas of responsibility.
• Aetna business knowledge (outside department business).
• PC skills in Excel, Access.Comprehensive business knowledge. Clinical Licensure: N/A Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.