Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - 65671BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing financial budgeting, forecasting and planning functions
- Serve as a thought leader for best practices across the FP&A and Expense Management functions across all of Aetna.
- May serve as a process or project leader without supervisory responsibilities
- Participates in and may lead finance function and multi-functional projects
- Manage processes that control/monitor key drivers to achieve business goals
- Evaluate, analyze, and present financial information relative to plans and goals, benchmarks, and other data to management
- Provide forecasting estimates to assist in future budgeting and resource requirements May be responsible for overseeing and developing models for financial forecasting and reporting functions
- 4-8 years related accounting/financial experience, healthcare finance a plus; experience with business planning, accounting and/or financial analysis desired
- Prior experience leading a project team
- Bachelor’s Degree; Finance or Accounting degree required Advanced degree in Business and/or FSA/CPA preferred.
- Finance - Financial analysis - closing, planning, forecasting processes
- Finance - Delivering Profit and Performance
- General Business - Communicating for Impact
Influence areas outside of direct control.
Accounting policy knowledge and ability to apply to business situations.
Aetna business knowledge (outside department business).
PC skills in Excel, Access. Required Skills: Finance - Delivering Profit and Performance, General Business - Communicating for Impact Functional Skills: Finance - Financial analysis - closing, planning, forecasting processes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.