Financial Planning & Analysis ConsultantPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
70759Fundamental Components: This is an FP&A role with broad exposure across the enterprise and works with a team to support the monthly financial reporting and analysis process. The financial consultant will have the opportunity to work on various projects but the primary responsibilities include:
• Help lead the production, consolidation, and analysis of financial results across major business segments and manage the production of executive reporting packages
Support other initiatives requested by senior leadership (for example):
• Enterprise analytics and expense management
• Quarterly forecasts, annual budgeting, and strategic planning
• Quarterly earnings analysis and Investor Relations preparation for external events
• Various initiatives and ad-hoc projects that support senior finance leadership (e.g. competitor analysis, financial modeling, etc.) Background Experience: The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of financial management experience and can demonstrate:
• Business planning and project management skills, including the ability to adapt and remain organized
• Accounting & financial analysis experience, with a strong understanding of financial statements
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize highly sensitive deliverables
• Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and comfortable with ambiguity
• Excellent communicator with strong writing skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Hyperion and/or SAP-S/4 HANA
• Experience in healthcare or financial services industries a plus Additional Job Information: • This department is fast-paced with exposure to senior leadership.
• The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented and organized team player that others can count on to help the team succeed and get the job done well.
• The candidate also needs to have strong communication skills and must work well with ambiguity.
• This position requires moderate Excel skills, a working knowledge of Hyperion and/or SAP-S/4 HANA, and strong understanding of financial statements, and project management abilities.
• 2+ years of financial management experience, including strategic & business planning, accounting, and financial analysis
• Experience in healthcare, managed care insurance, or financial services is a plus Clinical Licensure: N/A Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.