Financial Examinations ConsultantPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Researches and prepares multiple regulatory requests for current financial examinations and the next cycle of CDMHC examinations.
- Works closely with multiple business areas - Legal, Compliance, Operations, Financial Reporting and Actuarial - building successful relationships with stakeholders, state/federal authorities and other parties as necessary.
- Independently collects and compiles information and drafts responses to examiner questions/requests.
- Able to research contacts, processes and information regarding financial examinations.
- Assists in the preparation of moderately complex regulatory examination reports.
- Maintains positive, productive relationships with internal and external constituents and effectively communicates and influences decision-making and ethical and compliance outcomes at various levels necessary to accomplish goals.
- Appropriately escalates financial examination issues requiring resolution.
- Assists in the development of appropriate action plans and communications regarding financial examination findings and recommendations.
- Acts as liaison between examiners and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with three other staff members.
- Position may entail other statutory reporting projects and functions as needed.
- 2-5 years’ experience in healthcare with financial and/or audit experience preferred or work experience in a relevant business area.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree RequiredAccounting or Finance Degree preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.