Experienced Finance Leadership Program - 64276BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
You Don’t Join Us, We Join You, CVS Health is excited to start hiring for the next Experienced Finance Leadership Rotational Program (EFLP) class to start June 2020, we are looking for individuals who have the ability and passion to grow into future finance leaders.
The Experienced Financial Leadership Program (EFLP) is a four and a half year rotational experience designed to develop high-potential finance talent into future leaders at CVS Health. The program provides exposure to many facets of CVS Health's enterprise-wide Finance, including financial planning, analysis and reporting, investor relations, internal audit, controllers, treasury and business unit finance through challenging 18-month rotational assignments.
The EFLP rotations are designed to accelerate the development of candidates with a focus on:
- Rotation 1: Developing a deep understanding of the industry and how the finance function drives business results
- Rotation 2: Developing the leadership capabilities needed to supervise teams of individual contributors as a manager
- Rotation 3: Being able to successfully lead large teams, projects or to be a manager of managers
EFLP participants will also benefit from individualized career development planning, and continuous mentorship and feedback.
Program participants will be accountable for the timely delivery of milestones related to their specific rotation. Incumbents will also lead special projects related to both business and talent initiatives
Significant NOTE: Candidates must have the ability to move to other CVS Health locations for at least one rotation (a minimum of one rotation will be at Corporate Headquarters). Candidates should be willing to ultimately grow their careers in key headquarters locations as the business grows. Eligible for CVS Health's relocation program.Background Experience:
- 5-8 years of full-time work experience, preferably focused in finance.
- Post-graduate certification/degree completed, in process or intended is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. (Preferably in Finance or Accounting but will consider other quantitative majors such as Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics or Engineering).
- CPA, CMA, CFA, or CIA preferred
- Will consider non-traditional and military backgrounds if quantitative and leadership skills are demonstrated in prior roles.
Key Proficiencies and Skills:
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including experience supervising, coaching and mentoring others
- Strong project management and bias for action
- Ability to communicate for impact at all levels of the organization
- Shown ability to collaborate and influence across organizational and functional boundaries
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide strategic insight and mentorship
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of teamwork, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
#LI-DI1 Additional Job Information: Candidates should be willing to ultimately grow their careers in key headquarters locations as the business grows. This program is eligible for CVS's relocation program.Candidates must have the ability to move to other CVS locations for at least one rotation (a minimum of one rotation will be in Hartford, CT). Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.