Executive Director, Financial Planning & AnalysisPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- General oversight of financial activities for a business unit/function
- Partner with business unit/function management to analyze and support P&L responsibility
- Support the coordination and development of business unit/function financial plans and forecasts
- Partners with business unit/function leader to execute short and long-range strategic plans
- Integrate execution across various departments
- Coordinate development and monitor implementation of major business unit/function action plans to seize competitive
- Opportunities and/or respond to performance shortfalls/plan variances
- Lead teams of multiple managers and/or directors
- Strategic goal setting for short- and long-term business functions
- Yellow Belt Required, Green Belt Desired
- Project Management experience required
- 15+ years financial planning and analysis experience, including strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science or similar disciplines required.
- Advanced degree in Business and/or FSA/CPA preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.