Dir, Talent DevelopmentPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, RI-Woonsocket Apply
Exciting opportunity for a Director, Talent Management to lead and develop a dynamic Talent Development team.
- Provides consulting solutions to business unit leaders and human resource business partners
- Utilizes workforce and talent analytics to identify and address talent gaps to achieve business goals
- Insures learning technology tools and infrastructure support Talent Strategy business requirements
- Works with business unit leaders to support large-group strategy meetings
- Pilots new development ideas, products and services
- Collaborates with other enterprise and functional training areas to achieve business goals
- 5+ years professional experience in a corporate training function
- Consulting / coaching experience
- Instructional design and development experience
- Design thinking / customer-centered design experience
- Large group facilitation / presentation experience
- Experience supporting senior leaders in a large, matrix organization
- Strategic Planning and Social Media skills desired.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Human Resources/HRBP - Talent Development/1-3 Years
Functional - Human Resources/Executive development/1-3 Years
Functional - Learning/Instructional Strategy development/1-3 Years
Functional - Learning/Curriculum architecture development/1-3 Years
Functional - Leadership/Lead a complex or multifunctional organization/1-3 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft PowerPoint/1-3 Years/Power User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Word/1-3 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft SharePoint/1-3 Years/End User
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
- Work with senior leaders to manage the intersection of business results and talent development
- Get exposure to industry thought leaders, major universities, and executives from other companies
- Be mentored by leader with more than 30 years of experience in the healthcare, financial services and education industries as a strategic planner, consultant, business owner and general manager
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.