Data Management Analyst- SQL ServerPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Aetna/CVS’s Pharmacy and Clinical teams. Primary responsibility is to deliver best in class solutions
using Salesforce Classic and Lightening platforms integrated with a variety of core systems for both
Aetna and CVS. We are looking for a highly analytical and technically skilled Data Manager.
- Self-starter with a sound sense of good reasoning and accountability
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners combined with excellent discovery skills to translate business needs into functional technical requirements
- Someone with Pharmacy benefit, Medical and Pharmacy Sales and Clinical Program knowledge required. Specialty Precert and
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting with a high degree of professionalism
- Highly organized and is skilled with standard reporting tools including MS Access, Visual Studio, SSMS, MS Excel, SSMS, Alteryx, Einstein, Tableau.
- Experience with Salesforce report and dashboard creation
- Experience with Salesforce to Sql Server, Hadoop and Mainframe integrations
- Familiar with Data Security protocol for Production and non-Production environments
- Experience with managing multiple layer Sql Server development and production stored procedures and scheduled jobs.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.